Thank you for considering our boat trip services. We strive to provide our customers with an enjoyable and seamless experience. However, we understand that circumstances can change, and sometimes you may need to cancel your boat trip. Below is our refund policy for boat trips:
Cancellation Period and Refund Eligibility:
• Customers are eligible for a full refund if they cancel their boat trip at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure time.
• If the cancellation is made within 48 hours but at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time, a 50% refund will be provided.
• Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the scheduled departure time are not eligible for a refund.
• If we cancel a boat trip due to adverse weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances, customers will be entitled to a full refund or the option to reschedule the trip to another available date.
• Customers can reschedule their boat trip free of charge if they notify us at least 24 hours before the original departure time.
• If the rescheduling request is made within 24 hours of the original departure time, a rescheduling fee may apply.
• Customers who fail to show up for the boat trip without any prior notice will not be eligible for a refund or rescheduling.
• Refunds will be processed within 7-10 business days from the date of cancellation.
• The refund will be issued using the same payment method used for the original booking.
• In case of extenuating circumstances such as a medical emergency, we may consider exceptions to the refund policy. Customers are required to provide valid documentation to support their claim.
• For cancellations, rescheduling, or any other inquiries, please contact our customer support team at [Contact Number] or [Email Address].
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.
Seahorse Cruises Malta